Monday, March 10, 2008

Sorry for the hiatus. To tell you the truth, I rarely go on the internet via my macbook now that I've moved back home since I can't stand dial up and the BlackBerry is just so much easier. In fact I'm using it now!

So between this semester's first round of exams, Valentine's in NC, my flu/ear infection I'm STILL battling, my 22nd birthday and back to NC in 10 days...I have more than enough excuses for not updating. I have missed it though. Ever time I read Flo's I have pains of guilt and jealousy! I have so many things I wish to comment on I just don't have the time for. So I think I'm going to try to write short anecdotes about my day via this wonderful piece of technology.

Right now I'm sitting on the bus that shuttles between campuses since my gas is on E, I have an astronomy lab and still have a 45min drive home. At least not making the 20 min drive to Gorham should help. I scrounged all the quarters I have for my iced coffee and have less than 100 to my name til I get a job. Ahhh, poverty! Haha. At least living at home has made things so much better. Since I've been sick my mom has been taking wicked good care of me. I love laying in bed getting chicken soup and tea on a tray. Anywho, I think this is a good enough update. The old school rocknroll tunes on the bus are getting to me "pour some suga on meee..." And I still have to muster enough enthusiasm for spectral classification in lab tonight. Ughhhhhh

No comments: