Monday, January 21, 2008

My New Blog

I've been using LiveJournal since 2004 and have grown bored with it lately. I still read my friends posts but rarely comment and haven't updated in 29 weeks! Recently I've noticed a lot of friends and family using blogspot so I guess I decided to switch. FYI: Flo, you had a lot to do with it. I love reading your work and still do feel a deep connection to you despite our distance/never meeting. We are sisters from another mister, for sure!

Anywho, I have Intermediate Accounting and Personal Financial Planning homework calling me. So I think this will have to do for my first entry. However, I have a break between classes tomorrow from 2:30-7pm so chances are this will get better pretty quickly.

Quick shout out to Uncle Wade/Patrick and the Kasperek family! And of course the beautiful Florence Brown. =)

1 comment:

Flo said...

Hi darlin! You are sooo one of my favorite girls and I am *still* waiting for you to come back to the "homeland" (NorCal) for a visit ;-) I miss you and I'm glad that you're still writing because I miss knowing what's going on in your world. Brian is trying to drag my butt to Maine if he gets orders there so if that were to happen you know you'd be the first person I'd call <3 Send my best wishes to Brad and keep up the writing, I'm going to keep you in check so you can give me something to read at least once a week :D